32135 Castle Court, Suite 101A
Evergreen, CO 80439
Arapahoe Peak Health Center
Have you lost the desire to go hiking? Are you finding it painful to slip your shoes on? Or, maybe you’re just frustrated with how your feet look. No matter what your issue, Rocky Mountain Foot and Ankle Center is here to help.
You don’t deserve the anxiety of dealing with pain or embarrassment—and you shouldn’t have to. Our nationally accredited podiatrists, Dr. Matthew Paden, Dr. Brett Sachs, and Dr. Dustin Kruse, have made it their lives’ work not only to help people like you get the relief they need, but also to educate them to ensure their feet are continuously cared for.
Contact our office today to make an appointment, and learn for yourself how good your feet can feel. We schedule appointments at this location on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Not sure if you need a podiatrist? To better serve our patients, Rocky Mountain Foot and Ankle Center offers a wide range of foot care services for all of your needs. Our nationally recognized services include treatments for:
- Foot and heel pain
- Sports injuries
- Reconstructive surgery
- Pediatric foot care
- Ingrown toenails
- Cosmetic issues (warts, calluses, etc.)
- ...and many more
To schedule an appointment at our Evergreen location, give us a call at (303) 423-2520.
Directions to Our Evergreen, Colorado Office:
From Downtown Evergreen:
- Head northeast on S Forest Hill Road
- Turn left onto Forest Hill Road
- After 105 feet, turn right onto Bear Creek Road
- Follow Bear Creek for 453 feet
- Slight left to stay on Bear Creek Road
- Continue for an addition 0.1 miles
- Turn left onto Meadow Drive
- Our office will be on the left (inside the Arapahoe Peak Health Center) after 0.2 miles
From the North:
- Head west on Genesee Lane toward Genesee Drive
- Turn right onto Genesee Drive
- Follow Genesee Drive as it turns slightly right and becomes Moss Rock Road
- After 384 feet, turn left to merge onto I-70 W
- Take exit 252 for CO-74 toward Evergreen Pkwy
- After 0.6 miles, turn right onto CO-74 S/Evergreen Pkwy
- Follow Evergreen Pkwy for 6.4 miles
- Turn left onto Douglas Park Road
- After 0.3 mi, keep left to continue on Pine Drive for 344 ft.
- Slight left onto Meadow Drive
- Our office will be on the right (inside the Arapahoe Peak Health Center) after 0.5 miles